4 BEAUTY STEPS
Natural wash Face Gel, Natural Tropical Rain daily Face Scrub, Natural Day Cream and Natural anti-blemish night cream.
"Beauty Products the Celebs Can't Live Without"
1. If you have a hard time using soft eyeliner pencils, draw a thick line onto your hand, use a stiff eye brush to pick up the pigment and then apply to your eye.
2. Need eye drops but don’t want to ruin your makeup? Breathe air in through your nose as you drop them into your eyes. Your tear ducts will suck in the drops before they have a chance to fall down your face.
Ways to make your eyes pop
3. Use a flesh colored liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
4. Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.
5. Apply highlighter onto your brow bone
5. To correct eye makeup mistakes or sharpen a cat eye, dip a Q-tip in eye makeup remover and erase the offending makeup.
6. To make your eye color stand out, apply black liner around the entire eye, including the water line.
7. Instead of swiping on eye shadow, press the color into your eyelid with a brush or finger. This will give your lids a more pigmented look.
8. Keep a clean eye shadow brush or Q-tip in your purse. Whenever you touch up your makeup, run it over your lids to get rid of any excess shadow that has collected in the crease.
9. Camouflage crow’s feet with lighter colored concealer.
10. Use blue eyeliner to make the whites of your eyes appear brighter.
11. Apply eye cream under the eyes and onto the lid before applying your makeup. It will make it go on smoother.
12. For a dramatic eye, apply darker shadow to the crease, as well as a small triangle of color at the outside corner of your eye.
Tips and Tricks to Get Your Best Brows Ever
FOOD TO GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN
Beauty & Fashion