What is micro needling
Micro-needling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery.
What to expect
Once RF energy is penetrated into the dermis, target tissue in dermis processes to regenerate the skin. For best results on deep wrinkle folds, stretch marks and acne scars and dark spots. A combination treatment of microneedling and Fractional laser serves to flatten uneven skin.
1. The inflammatory effect of the skin is extremely short and fades significantly within hours from redness to pinkish that may last for 12 to 48 hours. Redness or sensitivity may possibly be present and last up to a few days after your first peel. Use only your hands to pat dry no earlier than 4 hours after peel, gently washing with a gentle cleanser, cool water after 24hrs.
2. It is highly advisable that you do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil because these will interfere with the body’s natural inflammatory process that is serious for your skin transformation. The use of over the counter pain medications that are not anti-inflammatory are recommended only as needed for any discomfort. Eating fresh pineapple helps heighten the healing process as well as help with any skin discomfort.
3. Peeling may start 3-5 days after peel. Do not pick or scratch at treated skin but instead keep moisturized. It is highly recommended that you avoid strenuous exercise or sweating for 24 hours due to open pores. Cool compresses help alleviate discomfort after peel if excessive discomfort, burning, redness, or swelling is persistent. Avoid sun exposure for a minimum of three days up to ten days.
4. Inside of two days following your Micro-Needling procedure, you can expect to discern skin dryness and flaking due to an increased turnover of skin cells. It is during this period that skin moisturizer may be applied.
5. Needles up, friends! Last but not least, you can expect results. Micro-needling is a sought after Hollywood treatment for a variety of skincare problems including improving the overall appearance of skin. So expect to have glowing skin after the recovery period of your very first treatment!Micro-needling can be safely repeated every 4-6 weeks until the desired results are achieved.
Minimally invasive Shorter procedure time and downtime Lower risks such as post-inflammatory
hyperpigmentation and scarring
Microneedling fractional radiofrequency is efficacious for the treatment of moderate and severe acne scars.
1. Tighten loose or sagging skin
2. Treat sun damage
3. Diminish fine lines and deep wrinkles
4. Treats scars/dark spots, particularly those caused by acne
5. Correct pigmentation, including melasma treats stretch marks