PDT LIGHT - GREEN -YELLOW - BLUE - RED
Red LED Light Therapy:
- 640nm wavelength – penetrates 1-6mm into skin.
- Red LED light therapy stimulates the fibroblasts that produce collagen, which gives young skin its plump look.
- Treatment can also minimize fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, and reduce redness after more aggressive IPL or laser treatments.
Blue LED Light Therapy:
- 423nm wavelength – penetrates 1mm into skin.
- Blue LED light therapy is quickly absorbed by acne-causing bacteria. Molecules within the bacteria then react by producing singlet oxygen free radicals that in-turn destroy the P. Acnes bacteria.
- Blue LED light has been proven to have powerful anti-bacterial properties and also helps to purify the skin, stabilize oil glands, and soothe inflammation.
Green LED Light Therapy:
- 532nm wavelength – penetrates 0.5-2mm into skin.
- Green light is absorbed into the skin where it has a calming effect. It helps to lighten hyper-pigmentation spots, revealing a brighter complexion. The calming effect also has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the surface of the skin.
- Green LED therapy is used to treat dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, circles under the eyes, hyperpigmentation and sun spots. It also helps to promote optimal moisture balance of the skin, and reduces excessive oiliness.
Yellow LED Light Therapy:
- 583nm wavelength – penetrates 1-2mm into skin.
- Yellow light reduces the appearance of redness, swelling, and inflammation. This colour of light is beneficial for Rosacea and treating burns such as sunburns.
- Also stimulates the production of red blood cells in the skin and is effective in treating abnormal pigmentation (hypo- and hyper-), improving lymphatic function, and stimulating circulation.
How it works
What Can It Do For You?
OMEGA LED Light Therapy can dramatically revitalize your skin without any downtime or discomfort. It provides noticeable results, often in only a couple of treatments, without the high cost and downtime of other more expensive treatment options.
What to expect:
LED Light Treatments are simple and easy. The amount of time you spend at your skin care specialist may vary based on your individual skin care needs. You can expect an individual treatment to take up to 15-30 minutes. It’s so simple and fast that many clients have treatments during a lunch break or on a quick stop on the way to or from work. However, the relaxing, euphoric effect usually lasts throughout the day!
5 Advantages of LED Light Therapy
The trend towards non-surgical, non-ablative procedures for skin rejuvenation has increased by as much as 40%! However, with so many non-surgical treatments these days it can be hard to decide which one is the best for you. OMEGA LED Light Therapy is an innovative treatment, based on sound scientific evidence that offers five significant advantages over its competitors.
1) It’s a technological breakthrough.
After years of research, clinical applications, and trial and error, OMEGA LED Light Therapy represents a significant technological breakthrough, using state-of-the-art Super Luminescent LED Hybrid Diodes. In fact, it is the most sophisticated LEDT (light emitting diode therapy) application in the industry today.
2) It treats multiple issues.
In much the same way that photosynthesis works with plants, OMEGA LED Light Therapy uses light energy to stimulate the body’s regenerative metabolism at the cellular level. From the nourishment of cells, to the acceleration of collagen and elastin, OMEGA LED Light Therapy does the body good in more ways than one. It treats a wide range of skin conditions, including:
- Facial rejuvenation
- Stretch marks
- Flaccid skin
- And more
3) It treats the problem, not the symptom.
“LED Therapy systems are unique because they don’t just treat symptoms,” says Dr. Paul Cenac, an Aesthetic Laser Consultant of AGAPE Medi-Spa and Laser Centers. “They actually change the composition, quality and appearance of the skin due to extensive non-ablative cellular stimulation of multiple cell lines that contribute to the overall health and vitality of the skin.”
4) There are no negative consequences.
Unlike other aesthetic skin rejuvenation treatments, OMEGA LED Light Therapy comes with zero negative consequences:
- No pain
- No side effects
- No thermal damage
- No discomfort
- No discoloration
- No downtime
- No surgery
- No scarring
5) It’s affordable.
For optimal effectiveness, OMEGA LED Light Therapy is typically recommended two-three times a week for a 4- to 6-week period. Then to maintain desired results, treatments are generally recommended once a month thereafter. Fortunately, the cost of each treatment is dramatically lower than that of other aesthetic skincare options. So despite its frequency, OMEGA LED Light Therapy is a painless, affordable one.
OMEGA LED Treatment Protocols
Specific protocols are available to treat a wide array of skin conditions:
- A 20 minute session designed to re-hydrate the face, and increase collagen and elastin formation resulting in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It aids in decreasing flaccidity, lifting sagging tissues and restoring skin tone and texture resulting in an overall improvement. Ten treatments are recommended. Maintenance once a month or as needed can prolong a youthful appearance.
- A 20 minute session to stimulate the reduction of fibrotic tissue and the replacement of normal tissue. Clients usually notice softening of scar tissue. They also notice flattening and widening of the scar. This is a normal sequence in scar reduction. With several more sessions the flat, wide scar will become thinner and remain flat. Some scars may appear to be resistant to this program (hypertrophic and/or keloid).
- A 20 minute session that focuses on skin retraction by increasing circulation and bringing nutrition to damaged tissue. Treatments should be applied twice per week and may require between 10-15 treatments.
- A 20 minute session intended to improve discoloration caused by sun damage, chemical build-up, and chemical reactions from chemical peels, and excessive use of skin damaging products. This process normalizes the melanin within the skin. The amount of treatments needed vary depending on the amount of damage to the skin, the thickness of the skin and the age of the client.
- This concentrated 20 minute session is designed to increase blood circulation and bring more nutrients to the skin’s surface, which helps to keep the skin from breaking down. It also helps to normalize dry or oily skin, achieving an overall improvement in skin tone and texture.
Mild to Moderate Acne (Blue/Red Combo)"
- An effective 30 minute session designed to repair damaged skin and significantly reduce P. acnes, the bacteria responsible for causing inflammatory acne vulgaris. In the initial 15 minutes of treatment, blue light enters the sebaceous glands and singlet oxygen is created. Singlet oxygen then in turn kills the bacteria. Next, the client is exposed to 15 minutes of red light. This acne treatment aids in the healing process of the skin and prevents infection and scarring from occurring.